Replacement parts for servicing your Calico 9mm Pistol Bolt Assembly after 25 thousand rounds fired. To help keep your Calico 9mm Pistol running at peak performance, the Bolt Assembly should be serviced every 25 thousand rounds fired. We recommend using all of the included parts in the kit to rebuild your Bolt Assembly. Part # 9-P-25K This Kit Includes:
1. 9-202-14 X1 Firing Pin Stop Pin.
2. 9-502 X1 Buffer Ejector rod Assembly.
3. 9-503-06 X1 Extractor Spring.
4. 9-503-08 X2 Return Springs.
5. 9-503-09 X1 Striker Spring.
6. 9-503-19 X1 Extractor Pin.
7. 9-513-03 X1 Carbine Firing Pin.
8. 9-513-05 X1 Extractor.
There are no reviews yet.